Last updated on October 5th, 2020 at 05:48 am
Discover a quick and easy overview of the How-To selection of pages about blogging or how to start a blog. The How-To team has read all sources in this list before adding them here. Happy learning!
Start to Blog
- BloggingBasics101.com is an internationally recognized site that provides tips and instructions for beginning and intermediate bloggers. Jessica Knapp helps businesses get online since 2006.
- The Blog Starter is where Scott Chow shares knowledge from his 20+ years of experience starting blogs and websites. Scott created a blog that would show people exactly how to do it, even if they had absolutely no prior experience.
- Ryan Robinson is one of those icons in blogging. Ryan teaches 500,000+ monthly readers on how to start a blog and grow a profitable side business. Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, Fast Company, Business Insider, LifeHacker, and many more write about his work.
- Neil Patel is the co-founder of NP Digital and Subscribers. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web. Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers. Finally, Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. Neil is a New York Times bestselling author. Neil shares many tips and tricks and offers great tools to start your blog and optimize it along the way.
- Create and go : Alex and Lauren first got into the blogging world with a health and wellness blog. Only after earning six figures with that first blog in its first year did they started Create and Go. A easy to understand guide how to start blogging successfully with great courses! Check them out.
- Her Paper route
Tools to Blog
- WordPress is by far the biggest but also the easiest content management system (CMS) on the internet to get your site online in no more than 30 minutes, without any knowledge of coding. This software enables you to customize just about every aspect of your site. Since its start in 2003 WordPress, it’s grown to serving more than 40% of all sites on the internet. You can start with a free package or choose the premium subscriptions
- Theme Isle lists down a nice overview with handy tools for your blog. Theme Isle makes it easy for anyone in the world to launch and grow their online presence through education, high-quality products, and reliable support.